Reminiscent of a photo frame. Light shines through openings at the top, the bottom and beautifully illuminates the vertically rippled texture of the colored glass panel. Rectangular fixture with gently curving sides. Handmade to A19’s exacting standards, using a kiln-fired ceramic base and recycled window glass from local sources.
This one-of-a-kind wall light integrates fused art glass made from reclaimed window glass and kiln-fired glaze ceramic. Light shines from the top and bottom of the fixture as well as through the translucent rippled front glass pane. The Gun Metal rectangular ceramic frame curve in gently at the back and has a Seaweed ribbed textured front, emphasized by the unique properties of the glazed finish. Subtle color and texture variations are the hallmark of a truly handcrafted piece of art.
- You can enjoy energy efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Be at peace knowing that A-19 takes the environment to heart. All materials your light is made with are recycled and used again. A-19 uses materials that take less energy and fuels to create to help reduce the carbon footprint we leave in our environment.
A-19 and their Commitment to the Environment:
- Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do. For example, our ceramic and glass – two of the world’s oldest materials – are made from natural clay (earth) and silica (sand). Following is how we continue to create products that support the environment and our clients’ health:
- The 3 R's. Reduce, reuse, recycle. When you receive your fixtures, know that our packaging is made from recycled goods and is fully recyclable. We also make sure that all clay, extra glass, and water is reclaimed at the end of creating our lighting pieces. We pride ourselves on making sure our business is fully recycled and we are continually recycling "trash" locally.
- Cleaner Water. We are actively participating in protecting the water quality by making sure less pollutants are introduced to our water. We are helping with the city storm water management, and with that we hope to set an example for other companies to also help protect our water.
- Health Safety. We make sure that our fixtures do not contain any close amount of toxins that could damage the health of our customers. The clays that we use in our fixtures have been evaluated by a nationally certified toxicologist using the American Society for Testing and Materials standards.
- No off-gassing. Our ceramic wall sconces and pendants are inert and odorless, and outlast comparable metal lighting fixtures
- Energy Star Compatible. A19 fixtures are available to accommodate Energy Star compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Dark-Sky Compliant. Light pollution has shown to affect the migration, mating, and predator mannerisms of many nocturnal species. This not only has an impact on the specific species, but on the ecological community as a whole. To help with eliminate this type of pollution, we have made many of our outdoor fixtures Dark-Sky Compliant. With this technology you can be sure that the your lights are not disrupting the function of the ecosystem near your home.
- Height: 11.75"
- Width: 15.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 4"
- HCO: 6" (height from center of outlet)
- Requires (1) 60W Candelabra (E12) Bulb (Not Included)
Additional A19 Links
This A19 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- A19 RE104-BT-CM
Butternut and Caramel
- A19 RE104-GM-SW
Gunmetal and Seaweed
- A19 RE104-MB-RW
Matte Black and Rosewood
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RE104 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of A19 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.