- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2700k
- Lumens: 1600
- Height: 4"
- Width: 13"
- Diameter: 13"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Cobalt Collection Products
Access Lighting 20625-BS/OPL Product Specifications
|Base Color||Silver, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.