- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Energy efficient
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Integrated LED
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 10.8
- Wattage: 10.8
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Lumens: 1265
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 10.5"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Atom Collection Products
Our SKU: Access Lighting 20724LED
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 20724LED-BS/OPL
Brushed Steel / Opal
- Access Lighting 20724LED-ORB/OPL
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting 20724LED Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Integrated LED|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Diodes||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||10.8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.