- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a round shaped acrylic shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Energy efficient
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GX5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs the GX5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm. This base is compatible with GU5.3 base bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GX5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GX5.3
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2700k
- Lumens: 800
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5.25"
- Diameter: 5.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
Access Lighting 20742-BS Product Specifications
|Base Color||Silver, White|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.