- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a round shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- R7s Bulb Base
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2900k
- Lumens: 2600
- Height: 4"
- Width: 12.25"
- Diameter: 12.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Cirrus Collection Products
Our SKU: Access Lighting 50061
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 50061-SAT/FST
Satin / Frosted
- Access Lighting 50061-WH/FST*
White / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting 50061-SAT/FST Product Specifications
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.