How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Frosted inner glass and clear outer glass
- CETL Rated for dry locations
- Includes 6' of adjustable cord
- Shade shape: Cone
- Shade material: Glass
- Shade height: 19"
- Shade diameter: 4"
- Number of bulbs: 1 (included)
- Bulb base: Bi-pin GU10
- Bulb type: Halogen
- Weight: 13 lbs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Genesis Collection Products
Our SKU: Access Lighting 50518
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 50518-BS/CLF
Brushed Steel / Clear / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting 50518-BS/CLF Product Specifications
|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.