- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a cone shaped metal shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of coaxial cable included
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Cord Length: 120"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 18" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Length: 33"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Lumens: 4112
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 120" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Pendant Type: Multi-Light
- Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Shade Diameter: 3"
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Apollo Collection Products
Our SKU: Access Lighting 52058
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 52058-BRZ*
- Access Lighting 52058UJ-BS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.