- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- With two articulating arms (24.5" each)
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2900k
- Lumens: 3300
- Height: 5"
- Length: 3"
- Width: 24.5"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Mirage Collection Products
Access Lighting 52226-BRZ Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.