How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Soft Gold Finish and Glass Bead Accents with Glass Bead Accents Shades
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- From the Candice Olson "Camerson" Collection
- Some assembly required
- 120" (10') of Chain and 180" (15') of Wire Included
- Compatible with Sloped Ceilings
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 21"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional AF Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All AF Lighting Products
- Shop All AF Lighting Candice Olson Camerson Collection Products
Our SKU: AF Lighting 6772-6H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- AF Lighting 6772-6H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
AF Lighting 6772-6H Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.