How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Cut Metal and Antique Cream Finish with Cut Metal Flowers Shades
- Hand-Made Construction; Every Fixture is Unique!
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19"
- Width: 21"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
Additional AF Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All AF Lighting Products
- Shop All AF Lighting Grace Collection Products
Our SKU: AF Lighting 7045-5H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- AF Lighting 7045-5H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
AF Lighting 7045-5H Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.