How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Cut Metal and Antique Cream Finish with Cut Metal Flowers Shades
- Due to Hand-Crafting No Two Are Alike
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Width: 20"
- Height: 19"
- Uses (5) 60 Watt Candelabra E12 Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Total Wattage: 300
Since 1987, AF Lighting has been among the leading manufacturers of impressive and distinctive lighting designs while maintaining affordability and value. They offer over 800 products for Retail Lighting Showrooms, Furniture Stores, Department Stores, Internet, Hotels, Casinos, Hospitality and Institutional customers as well as Interior Designers.
Additional AF Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All AF Lighting Products
- Shop All AF Lighting Elements Star Flower Collection Products
Our SKU: AF Lighting 7046-5H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- AF Lighting 7046-5H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
AF Lighting 7046-5H Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.