The ZAL300 Series GeoMax All Weather Operation Automatic Level
GeoMax introduces an automatic level to the construction industry designed for your daily leveling tasks with outstanding price-to-performance ratio. Meeting the IP57 class specifications guarantees all weather operation of the ZAL300 Series and provides you with an instrument that "Works when you do!" The patented magneX™ compensator system from GeoMax used in the ZAL300 series with magnetic dampening makes stuck a thing of the past.
Get all your tasks done with GeoMax's level flagship. From daily leveling tasks to high accuracy – the ZAL300 Series is your first choice where robustness, comfort and accuracy count. It simply "Works when you do!"
- 30x magnification
- Bubble mirror
- Selectable 360 ° horizontal circle
- Endless fine drive
- MagneX magnetic-damped compensator
- Focusing knob
- Built to last
- Gas filled telescope body
- Optics and magneX™ compensator are imbedded in a sealed and shock protected housing making it highly resistant to bumps and all weather conditions.
- Objective aperture: 40 mm clear objective lens
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.8m
- Working range: +/- 15ft
- Leveling Accuracy: 1.2mm
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +50°C
Established in 1992, Agatec is a European specialist in laser tools that serves enterprises with innovative technology and solutions for every construction site. Since the early nineties the company works closely with customers, observing the dynamic of their job and delivering tools that make working easier, improving productivity and reducing costs.
Additional Agatec Links
Our SKU: Agatec ZAL330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Agatec 11-0425
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued