150 CFM Dryer Booster Fan with Automatic Fan Control
The Air King Dryer Booster Fan Series is the solution when extended lengths of ducting are required for the exhaust of a dryer.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Plastic Housing Will Not Rust or Corrode
- Suitable for most dryer boosting applications and can generally be used for a maximum of 60 linear feet of ducting with a maximum of six elbows using 4" rigid ducting (always make sure to consult your local codes before installing).
- Backward inclined fan blades allow lint to pass through the fan and not clog the ducting or fan
- Fully automatic fan control operates the booster fan whenever the dryer is operating
- Model AILT4 - Lint Trap is available separately for installations where the duct length is less than 15 feet and features metal construction with a pull out door and removable lint filter for easy cleaning.
- Motor: Enclosed 2 pole, life time lubrication, ball bearing motor. Suitable for continuous operation. Maximum air temperature 140° F. 115 Volt, 60 Hz, .72 Amps
- Blower Wheel: Backward Inclined, Balanced Polymeric Single Inlet Blower Wheel
- Electrical Connections: 1/2" Electrical Knockouts Provided with Internal Terminal Block
- Unit Mounting: Suitable for most dryer boosting applications and can generally be used for a maximum of 60 linear feet of ducting with a maximum of six elbows using 4" rigid ducting.
- CFM: 150
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AIDB4Y
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AIDB4Y*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AIDB4Y Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||2761|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.