Energy Star 100 CFM Inline Exhaust Fan with 4" Round Ducting and Variable Speed Control
Inline fans provide an excellent way to quietly ventilate by locating the power unit in a remote location away from the living area. The AIF10X Inline Fan provides the driving power of the system, giving it life. Designed for long life and dependable performance, utilizing an external rotor motorized impeller gives you the knowledge that the fan will provide years of worry-free ventilation.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Constructed of UL-recognized and UV-protected thermoplastic resin and is prewired for quick and easy installation
- Prewired for simple and quick installation and are ideal for multiple point exhaust, instead of a single fan for each installation point
- Ability to be Used with a Variable Speed Control
- Approved for both residential and commercial applications and rated for continuous operation
- Housing Dimensions: 13.25" Width x 8.25" Height
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AIF4X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AIF4X*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AIF4X Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.