Energy Star 230 CFM Inline Exhaust Fan with 6" Round Ducting
The Inline Exhaust Fan Kits provide all of the components needed for an ENERGY STAR® Qualified installation except the ducting.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Dual Inlet Inline Exhaust Fan Kit
- Utilizes a 6" exhaust duct AIF power unit and includes two 6" round room inlet grills and collars. Also includes Y transition for multiple inlet duct connections.
- Low profile and unobtrusive inlet grills with collars that include a metal back draft damper and rubber gasket to reduce the sound generated during opening and closing of the damper
- Housing Dimensions: 11.75" Width x 7.75 Height
- Housing is Rust and Corrosion Resistant
- Hanger Brackets Included for Easy Installation
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AIK26Y
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AIK26Y*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AIK26Y Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.