This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
100 CFM Deluxe Exhaust Fan with 4" Round Ducting and Bright 100 Watt Light
The Deluxe Series with Light provides effective ventilation at low sound levels. The series features a bright 100 watt light with a contoured low profile grill, a moonstone glass lens and a 7 watt night light. The exhaust fan, light and night light can all be wired to operate separately.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Bright 100 Watt Maximum Standard Bulb (Bulb Not Included)
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" Plastic duct collar with built in non-metallic back draft damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Housing Dimensions: 10.875 " Width x 9.375" Depth x 7.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 11"Width x 13.75" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 100 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 125sq. Ft
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AK100L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AK100L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AK100L Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||100 to 2.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.