This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
Energy Star 200 CFM Quiet Deluxe Bath Fan Only with 1.4 Sones
The ENERGY STAR® Deluxe Quiet Series provides cost effective, energy efficient ventilation at low sound levels and features a contoured grill that almost disappears into the ceiling. At the highest point the grill projects only 1/2" down from the ceiling. The electronically balanced centrifugal blower wheel assures maximum ventilation with minimum sound.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Quiet Operation
- Housing Dimensions: 12.875" Width x 12.75" Depth x 9.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 14.31" Width x 14.31" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 200 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 250 sq. Ft
- CFM: 200
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Deluxe Quiet Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King AK200LS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AK200LS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.