The ENERGY STAR® qualified Dual Speed Deluxe Quiet Series with Light provides cost effective, energy efficient ventilation at low sound levels. The series features an energy efficient fluorescent light with a contoured low profile grill, a moonstone glass lens and a 4 watt night light. The exhaust fan, light and night light can all be wired to operate separately.
- Excellent ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Solution
- Whole House Ventilation
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Included 26 watt, 4pin, high efficacy lamp complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting
- 4 watt night light feature (bulb not included)
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 4" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Duct Size: 4" Round
- Effective Ventilation: 125 Sq. Ft.
- HVI Certified CFM: 100 / 50
- HVI Certified Sones: 1.5 / 0.3
- Dimensions: 13.75"W x 11"L x 7.875"H
Additional Air King Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Air King Products
- Air King Quiet Exhaust Fans with Light Collection
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King AKF100D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AKF100D4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.