Energy Star 100 CFM Deluxe Quiet Combination Exhaust Fan with Light
The ENERGY STAR® Deluxe Quiet Series with Light provides cost effective, energy efficient ventilation at low sound levels. The series features an energy efficient fluorescent light with a contoured low profile grill, a moonstone glass lens and a 4 watt night light. The exhaust fan, light and night light can all be wired to operate separately.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Exhaust Fan and Light
- Included 26 watt 4pin high efficacy lamp complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Housing Dimensions: 10.875" Width x 9.375" Depth x 7.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 11"Width x 13.75" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 100 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 125 sq. ft
- CFM: 100
Additional Air King Links
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King AKF100LS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AKF100LS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.