100 Watt 70 CFM Galvanized Steel Deluxe Combination Heater and Exhaust Fan with Light and Night Light
The Deluxe Combination Heater Series will instantly make your home a more comfortable place, providing the perfect solution for rooms that are in need of extra warmth. Air King provides the right combination to fit your needs.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Heater, Exhaust Fan, Light, and Night Light
- 26 watt, 4pin, high efficacy lamp provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting with a 7 watt night light and a moonstone glass light lens (bulbs not included)
- 4" Round metal duct connection collar and damper protects against back drafts
- 1500 Watt Heater Provides Over 5000 BTU's of Heating Power
- Easily Installs Using the Included Hanger brackets
- Switches Included with Unit
- Housing Dimensions: 14.5" Width x 8.375" Depth x 6.5" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 17.125" Width x 9.875" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 70 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 85 sq. ft.
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Combination Heater Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King AKF965
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AKF965
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AKF965 Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||70 to 3.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||85|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.