This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
70 CFM Quiet Round Decorative Exhaust Fan Series with Light
The Quiet Round Fan/Light Series combines quiet operation with a decorative round grill and a stylish, frosted ribbed glass light lens. The exhaust fan and light are able to be wired separately and the unit is easily installed using the included hanger brackets or housing mounting tabs.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Motor: Two pole motor with single coil plug-in and life time lubrication that is thermally protected
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the low sound levels make them excellent for this application
- Quiet Operation
- 2 - 60 Watt Maximum Standard Bulbs (Bulbs Not Included)
- Round grill makes unit easier to visually center within the room
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- Housing Dimensions: 8" Width x 6.875" Depth x 5.5" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 13.5" Diameter
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 70 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 85 sq. ft.
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
Additional Air King Links
Air King AKLC702 Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||70 to 2.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.