This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
36" 500 CFM 3-Speed Alicante Island Mounted Range Hood from the Barcelona Collection
All Alicante™ Series Island Mounted Range Hoods feature a powerful 3 speed permanently lubricated split capacitor motor that provides up to 500 CFM of ventilation. The four position sliding speed control and the two position sliding light control are conveniently located at the front of the hood for ease of use.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes, 2 fully enclosed 40 watt cook top lights for up to 80 watts of lighting where you need it
- Modular aluminum mesh grease filters treated to prevent deterioration from grease or detergent making them dishwasher safe
- Convertible Ducting - Vertical or Ductless (ductless operation requires the addition of two model BCCF-01 charcoal odor filters - Not Included)
- Chimney Extensions Available for Higher Ceilings Sold Separately (ALIWHEXT - , ALIBLEXT - Black, ALISSEXT - Stainless Steel)
- 4 Position Slider Control Switch
- CFM: 500
- Sones: 12.5
- 6" Round Duct Connection
- Dimensions: 35.5" Width x 23.63" Depth x 31"-45" Height
- Volts: 120
Additional Air King Links
Air King ALI36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||500 to 11|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||120|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||87|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||22" to 25"|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.