|Shipping:||Free Shipping on orders over $199.00! See Details|
This item ships in 1 to 2 business days.
The Advantage Exhaust Fan Series allows for economical solutions to your ventilation needs without sacrificing style and function. Perfect for smaller bathrooms, powder rooms, and utility rooms.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
• Easily Installs Using the Double Thick Keyhole Mounting Tabs
• Low profile grill almost disappears into the ceiling
• UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
• 4" round duct collar with plastic damper protects against back drafts and allows for up to 105’ of straight duct run
• Moderately Quiet Operation
• Housing Dimensions: 7.25" Width x 7.25" Depth x 3.75" Height
• Grill Dimensions: 10" Width x 9.5" Depth
• California Title 24 compliant
• Economical ASHRAE 62.2 solution for supplemental exhaust that still provides the performance levels you need.
• Available in Contractor Packs (6 housing and 6 mbg's)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Max Ventilation Area||60|
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||50 to 3|
Like many retailers, Build.com can choose to set its own prices independently. And even though manufacturers require Build.com and other retailers to display a product's "minimum advertised price" (or MAP), the retailer can choose to sell for less than that. But the price must be conveyed in other ways, and each individual manufacturer's MAP policy determines where the price can be seen.
To see the price for this product at Build.com, you'll need to place it in your shopping cart, and maybe even proceed to final checkout. If you're not ready to buy the product, simply remove it from the cart.
Build.com apologizes for any inconvenience. We'd just like to offer you the chance to save extra money while we adhere to manufacturers' MAP policies. Build.com is also working to educate manufacturers on how their policies impact customers and their buying behavior.
© 2000-2013 Build.com, Inc..
All Rights Reserved.
Build.com is a Build.com, Inc Network Store