This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
70 CFM Advantage Exhaust Fan with Light and 4.0 Sones
The Advantage Exhaust Fan Series with light features a stylish grill design that fits in with almost any decor. The high impact polycarbonate lens allows for easy relamping and the fan and light can be wired to operate separately.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Easily Installs Using the Included Hanger brackets
- Bright 100 Watt Maximum Standard Bulb (Bulb Not Included)
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Housing Dimensions: 7.375" Width x 7.625" Depth x 5.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 10.5" Width x 11" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 70 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 85 sq. ft.
- Available in Contractor Packs (4 housing and 4 mbg's)
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Advantage Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King ASLC70
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ASLC70
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ASLC70 Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||70 to 4|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||85|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.