This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
- 70 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- 4 Sones-Beautiful Bath Fan but not as quiet as some other styles
- HVI Certified
- Made in USA
- Motors Suitable for Continuous Operation
- Round grill makes unit easier to visually center within the room
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- Easy Installation
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms with 65-85 sq. ft.
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- 2-60 Watt Maximum Standard Bulbs (Bulbs Not Included)
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts
- Duct Size - 4" Round
- Housing Depth - 5.875
- Housing Length - 7.625
- Housing Width - 7.375
The Round Fan/Light Series combines effective ventilation with a decorative round grill and a stylish, frosted ribbed glass light lens. The exhaust fan and light are able to be wired separately and the unit is easily installed using the included hanger brackets or housing mounting tabs.
About Air King:
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Decorative Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King DRLC70
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King DRLC709*
- Air King DRLC702
- Air King DRLC701
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Air King DRLC703
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.