Energy Star 80 CFM Dual-Speed Whole House Ventilation Fan from the Eco-Exhaust Series
The ENERGY STAR® Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage
- Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Two Speed Operation
- Housing Dimensions: 12.875" Width x 12.75" Depth x 9.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 14.31" Width x 14.31" Depth
- Whole House Ventilation: Air King recommends the installation of an ENERGY STAR Qualified Dual Speed Eco-Exhaust fan. Locate the fan in the bathroom to provide barely audible continuous Whole House Ventilation while operating at low speed. When occupied switch the fan to high to provide Local Exhaust. Even at high speed the fan is practically silent (less than 0.3 sones).
- CFM: 30-80
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Eco Exhaust Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King ES80D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ES80D*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ES80D Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.3|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||30 to 0.3|
|CFM (Med) to Sones||49 to 0.3|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Buy the Air King White at Build.com. Research Air King ES80D White online. Find ES80D features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the Air King White today.