Motion sensing ventilation fans offer the convenience of automatic ventilation whenever the room is occupied. Making use of an internal motion sensor, the fan will turn on as soon as a room is occupied, and continue for a preset amount of time once the room has been vacated to ensure that proper ventilation has occured.
This unit also features Air King's new BOOST setting which ensures that the fan is operating and the proper CFM despite a higher static pressure. This advanced feature helps the fan maintain it's ASHRAE 62.2 certification in a diverse set of operating environments, all while operating at a barely audible sound level.
The ESB80SG features a low profile grill that nearly vanishes into the ceiling and a motor with a large, nearly silent, centrifugal blower wheel that outputs a maximum of 80 CFM. Air King products are built with the highest expectations of performance, value and durability.
- Single Speed Operation
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easy to Install Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motor Designed for Continuous Operation
- Lowest Possible HVI-Certified Sound Rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Top or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" Round Duct Connector with Spring Loaded Metal Damper Protects Against Back Drafts
- Side Panel Allows Wiring of the Fan from Inside or Outside the Housing
- New BOOST Setting Ensures Consistent Ventilation Across a Wider Variety of Operating Environments
- Grille Dimensions: 14-5/16" x 14-5/16"
- Housing Dimensions: 12-3/4 x 12-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Duct Size: 6"
- Max CFM: 80
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King ECO Motion Sensing Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King ESB80SG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ESB80SG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ESB80SG Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.3|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||30 to 0.3|
|CFM (Med) to Sones||49 to 0.3|
|Collection||ECO Motion Sensing|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.