This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
180 CFM Through the Wall Exhaust Fan with Spring Loaded Back Draft Damper
The Air King Through the Wall Exhaust Fan Series features an all metal housing that can be installed into walls 4" to 9" thick and vents directly to the outside.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Spring loaded aluminum back draft damper prevents drafts from entering back into the room
- 8" Round Diameter Housing for Maximum Air Flow
- Direct to Outdoors Exhaust Design Eliminates the Need for Ducting
- Housing Dimensions: 4.625"-9.5"Width x 8" Diameter
- Grill Dimensions: 11.6875" Width x 11.6875" Depth
- Effective Ventilation for Rooms Up to: 225 sq. ft.
- Easy Installation
- Mounting Included
- CFM: 180
- Sones: 6.5
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Advantage Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King EWF-180
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King EWF-180
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King EWF-180 Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||180 to 6.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||225|
|Type of Discharge||Through Wall|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.