This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
28" 500 CFM 3- Speed Under Cabinet Seville™ Series Power Pack Range Hood From the Barcelona Collection
All Seville™ Series Power Packs feature a powerful 3 speed permanently lubricated split capacitor motor. The four position sliding speed control and the two position sliding light control are conveniently located at the front of the hood for ease of use.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Two - Hi spot ES 16, 50 watt maximum halogen lights with On/Off control and positioned for excellent cook top surface coverage
- 3-Speed motor controls control the speed of the motor
- Modular aluminum mesh grease filters treated to prevent deterioration from grease or detergent making them dishwasher safe
- 4 Position Slider Control Switch
- Dimensions: 11" Height x 28" Width x 11" Depth
- CFM: 500
- Sones: 11.5
- Vertical 6" Ducting with Collar and Damper Included
- Stainless Steel fascia with Stainless Steel Hood Insert Liners (available separately: HL28RS) to give the inside of a custom built canopy a finished look
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King SEV28S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King SEV28S
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King SEV28S Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||500 to 11.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.