This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Charcoal Odor Filter Recommended
Duct Cover Recommended
36" 500 CFM 3-Speed Valencia Wall Mounted Advantage Professional Range Hood from the Barcelona Collection
The Valencia™ Series Wall Mounted Range Hoods features a powerful 3 speed motor that provides up to 500 CFM of ventilation. The four position sliding speed control and the two position sliding light control are conveniently located at the front of the hood for ease of use.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- 2 Hi spot ES 16, 50 watt maximum halogen lights illuminate the cooking surface where you need it
- 3-Speed Motor with 4 Position Slider Control Switch
- Modular aluminum mesh grease filters treated to prevent deterioration from grease or detergent making them dishwasher safe
- Convertible ducting - Vertical or Ductless (ductless operation requires the addition of model BCCF-02 charcoal odor filters - not included)
- Chimney Extensions Available for Higher Ceilings Sold separately (VALWSE - , VALBSE - Black, GRASE - Stainless Steel)
- CFM: 500
- Sones: 11
- 6" Round Duct Connection
- Dimensions: 31"-51" Height x 29.75"-35.44" Width x 19.69" Depth
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Valencia Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King VAL36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King VAL36BL
- Air King VAL36SS
- Air King VAL36WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.