This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
- A straightforward design makes the 021 simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 021 uses a Sirocco centrifugal blower to produce up to 390 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- Two 50 watt halogen bulbs provide lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the lights separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 021 to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 390 CFM
- Front Plate Width: 19.75 inches
- Front Plate Depth: 13.75 inches
- Housing Width: 17.375 inches
- Housing Depth: 11.375 inches
- Height: 8.25 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 10.75 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7
- Number of Blower Speeds: 3
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" (W) x 14" (D) x 11" (H)
- 02A - Same CFM with Single Halogen Lamp
- 03A - Larger Version with Single Lamps
- 04 - Same Faceplate Dimensions but Shorter
Additional Air-Pro Links
This Air-Pro item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air-Pro 021 BIS
- Air-Pro 021 BK
- Air-Pro 021 SM
- Air-Pro 021 SUS
- Air-Pro 021 WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 021 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air-Pro products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.