This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
- A straightforward design makes the 02A simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 02A uses a Sirocco centrifugal blower to produce up to 390 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- One 50 watt halogen bulb provides lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the light separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 02A to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 390 CFM
- Front Plate Width: 19.75 inches
- Front Plate Depth: 13.75 inches
- Housing Width: 17.375 inches
- Housing Depth: 11.375 inches
- Height: 8.25 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 10.75 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7
- Number of Blower Speeds: 3
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" (W) x 14" (D) x 11" (H)
- 021 - Same CFM with Dual Halogen Lamps
- 03A - Larger Version
- 04 - Same Faceplate Dimensions but Shorter with Dual Lamps
Additional Air-Pro Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air-Pro Products
Air-Pro 02A BK Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||390 to 7|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Motor Type||Split Capacitor|
|Nominal Width||30, 36, 42, 48, 54|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.