This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Hood Liner Recommended
- A straightforward design makes the 03A simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 03A uses a Sirocco centrifugal blower to produce up to 390 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- One 50 watt halogen bulb provides lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the light separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 03A to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 390 CFM
- Front Plate Width: 23.625 inches
- Front Plate Depth: 10.625 inches
- Housing Width: 21.125 inches
- Housing Depth: 9.875 inches
- Height: 8.375 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 10.875 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7
- Number of Blower Speeds: 3
- Nominal Dimensions: 24" (W) x 11" (D) x 11" (H)
- 02A - Smaller Version
- 021 - Smaller Version with Dual Lamp
- 04 - Same Faceplate Dimensions but Shorter with Dual Lamps
- Replacement Mesh Filter: Air-Pro 315393
Additional Air-Pro Links
This Air-Pro item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air-Pro 03A BIS
- Air-Pro 03A BK
- Air-Pro 03A SM
- Air-Pro 03A SUS
- Air-Pro 03A WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 03A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air-Pro products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.