This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
- A straightforward design makes the 04 simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 04 uses a Sirocco centrifugal blower to produce up to 280 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- One 50 watt halogen bulb provides lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the light separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 04 to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 280 CFM
- Width: 19.75 inches
- Depth: 13.75 inches
- Height: 3.375 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 8.125 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7
- Number of Blower Speeds: 2
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" (W) x 14" (D) x 6" (H)
- 02A - Same CFM but Taller with Single Halogen Lamps
- 03A - Larger Version with Single Lamps
- 021 - Same CFM and Faceplate Dimensions but Taller with Dual Lamps
- Replacement Mesh Filter: Air-Pro 315394
Additional Air-Pro Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air-Pro Products
Our SKU: Air-Pro 04
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air-Pro 04 BIS
- Air-Pro 04 BK
- Air-Pro 04 SM
- Air-Pro 04 WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air-Pro 04 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||280 to 7|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Motor Type||Split Capacitor|
|Nominal Width||30, 36, 42, 48, 54|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.