This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
- A straightforward design makes the 04 simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 04 uses a Sirocco centrifugal blower to produce up to 280 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- One 50 watt halogen bulb provides lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the light separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 04 to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 280 CFM
- Width: 19.75 inches
- Depth: 13.75 inches
- Height: 3.375 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 8.125 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7
- Number of Blower Speeds: 2
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" (W) x 14" (D) x 6" (H)
- 02A - Same CFM but Taller with Single Halogen Lamps
- 03A - Larger Version with Single Lamps
- 021 - Same CFM and Faceplate Dimensions but Taller with Dual Lamps
- Replacement Mesh Filter: Air-Pro 315394
Additional Air-Pro Links
This Air-Pro item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air-Pro 04 BIS
- Air-Pro 04 BK
- Air-Pro 04 SM
- Air-Pro 04 WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 04 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air-Pro products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.