This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hood Liner Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
- A straightforward design makes the 06W simple to install and even easier to use.
- The 06W uses dual Sirocco centrifugal blowers to produce up to 660 CFM.
- A dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter removes smoke and contaminants from the air.
- Two 50 watt halogen bulbs provide lighting for the entire cooktop.
- The front panel is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, and the upper housing is comprised of electro-galvanized steel.
- Push button controls operate the function of the blower and the lights separately.
- Installation is simple and only requires four screws to secure the 06W to a liner.
- Highest Speed Setting: 660 CFM
- Width: 26.75 inches
- Depth: 16.75 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Height (Including Damper): 11.875 inches
- Ducting: Vertical (Horizontal with Elbow)
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Sones on Highest Setting: 7.5
- Number of Blower Speeds: 3
- Nominal Dimensions: 27" (W) x 17" (D) x 11" (H)
- 06E - Same Dimensions, Blower Not Included
- 07W - Similar Dimensions with Higher CFM
- Replacement Charcoal Filter: 313795
- Replacement Mesh Filter: 315395
Additional Air-Pro Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air-Pro Products
Our SKU: Air-Pro 06W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air-Pro 06 W/P SUS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air-Pro 06W Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||660 to 7.5|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Motor Type||Split Capacitor|
|Nominal Width||30, 36, 42, 48, 52, 54, 60, 64|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.