This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Exterior Trim Recommended
Current Transfer Recommended
Door Holder Recommended
Glass Door Plate Recommended
Power Cord Recommended
Sirenlock 18" Wide Grade 1 Paddle Rim Exit Device
Add both security and convenience to your workplace, school or other facility with this exit device. Exit devices are a critical part of a security system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. This model is an exit lock designed to control unauthorized use of emergency doors with a deadbolt and deadlatch for extra security. It provides trouble free service and deters theft from within and outside. Unauthorized use sounds alarm which can only be reset or bypassed with key.
Alarm Lock is committed to supplying advanced access and egress solutions for office, health care, education, transportation, and government applications. From property management or campuses to courts and military applications, Alarm Lock offers high quality security and a variety of access options.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual piezo tone siren
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- Audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- Changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors
- Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
- Low 5 - 10 lb. activation pressure
- Includes door warning sign
- BHMA Grade 1 Commercial
- Deadbolt can be operated by outside key
- Deadlatch for easy access from inside without alarm
- Disarming beep when bolt is retracted with key
- 1” throw die cast zinc alloy deadbolt with reinforced steel inserts
- Accepts most standard size cylinders but no cylinder included
- Dimensions: 18" Width x 8.5" Height x 3.25" Depth (24" W when using extended paddle)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 20 to 135°F (-7 to 57°C)
- Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional AC9 or PP100 for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
- Battery Life: 1 year standby typ., 200 alarm sequences typ., constant alarm for 7 hours typ.
- Sound Pressure Level: 95dB measured at 10 ft.
Additional Alarm Lock Links
Our SKU: Alarm Lock 250
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Alarm Lock 250X28
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Alarm Lock 250X28 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Configuration||Rim Exit Device|
|Exit Device Type||Rim Device|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.