10 Inch Square Multi Color LED Rain Shower Head
Turn on the fun in your shower just by turning on the water, the LED lights will automatically light up and set the mood. They will even change colors automatically based on the water temperature. All this with no batteries, everything is self-powered by a built in dynamo that takes advantage of the water pressure to create the energy to light the bulbs.
- This high tech rain shower head powers the LED lights using a built in hidden dynamo
- The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on
- The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure so you can set the perfect mood, water and light
- The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water so you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it
- Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot
- The threading is universal so it will fit any standard shower head by simply unscrewing the old one by hand and attaching the new one. A shower arm is not included. This head can be used with either wall or ceiling mounted arm
- Modern Stylish Design Completely polished chrome made to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures
- High Quality This modern shower head is made out of brass, not plastic, so its made to last, not just to look good
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 0.33"
- Product Weight: 4 Pounds
Additional ALFI Brand Links
This ALFI Brand item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ALFI Brand LED5005
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LED5005 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ALFI Brand products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.