- High-efficiency units with three variable fan speeds attain EER ratings of up to 9.8.
- Slide-out chassis makes installation easy and service accessibility convenient.
- Solid bottoms on outercases guarantee weather-proof full seal.
- Side pull-out mesh propylene filter is washable.
- Hydrophilic coating on condenser coils and evaporator promotes heightened moisture removal, better heat exchange, and improved airflow.
- 100% full factory tests to ensure superior dependability and durability.
- Quiet operation keeps comfort at the forefront.
- Ball bearing fan motors start up rapidly and reliably.
- Condensate drain spouts direct proper drainage.
- LCDI power cords with perpendicular plug prevent crimping and ensure safety.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Liquid agents contained within the coils of an air conditioner are what make cooling possible. R-410A is the eco-friendly refrigerant of the future. Recently recognized by the EPA, R-410A contains no bromine or chlorine, and consequently will not harm or deplete the ozone, like previous refrigerants.
- Energy-Efficiency: An Amana through-the-wall unit's efficiency is evaluated by its Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER), a measurement system developed by the EPA. It is defined by BTU cooling output per hour divided by the total electrical energy input in watt-hours during the same period. The higher the number, the greater energy efficiency. Amana through-the-wall units have an EER rating of up to 9.8, creating significant energy cost savings for years to come.
- Slide-out Chassis: The outer case allows the chassis to conveniently slide out, allowing you to prepare your installation space and adjust it to your desired needs with minimal heavy lifting involved. Once the location is ready, simply slide the chassis back into place.
- Electronic Touch Pad Controls: Tailor the room's temperature to your desired levels. Amana puts the control in your hands by allowing you to customize temperature, fan speed, and timer duration with the user-friendly interface of electronic touch pad buttons. In addition, a remote control is also included to further maintain ultimate comfort in your home.
- Hydrophilic Coating:All models are designed with a hydrophilic coating on the evaporator and condenser coils. This promotes greater moisture removal, increased airflow, and higher efficiencies, all while keeping corrosion at bay. Amana units will enjoy longer compressor lifespan than other units with uncoated coils.
- BTU Cooling: 11600
- BTU Heating: 10700
- CFM: 280
- Width: 22.625"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 15.625"
- Nominal Dimensions: 22.625" (W) x 24" (D) x 15.625" (H)
- Voltage: 208 to 230
- AH093E35AX: 9,500 BTU Cooling, 8,400 Heat Pump, 208 - 230 Volt
- AE123E35AX: 11,600 BTU Cooling, 10,700 BTU Electric Heat, 208 - 230 Volt
- AE093E35AX: 9,500 BTU Cooling, 10,700 BTU Electric Heat, 208 - 230 Volt
- AH183E35AX: 17,300 BTU Cooling, 11,000 BTU Heat Pump, 208 - 230 Volt
- AE183E35AX: 17,800 BTU Cooling, 11,000 BTU Electric Heat, 208 - 230 Volt
Additional Amana Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Amana Products
- Shop All Amana Window Room Air Conditioners Collection Products
Our SKU: Amana AH123E35AX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Amana AH123E35AX
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Amana AH123E35AX Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Filter Type||Washable Air Filters|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Moisture Removal (Pints per Hour)||2.5|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20|
|Voltage Range||208 to 230|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.