This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Curtain Baffle Available
Drain Kit Available
Gateway Antenna Recommended
Outdoor Grille Available
PTAC Thermostat Recommended
Through-the-Wall Sleeve Recommended
Sub-base Kit Available
- Energy efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit.
- Effectively cools up 11700 BTU's per hour.
- Increased dehumidification capacity helps maintain lower moisture levels in rooms, keeping guests comfort in mind.
- Allow guests to tailor the room temperature to their desired level with the seven button touch pad control console.
- 7-5/8" projection from wall to front of unit provides low-profile, space-saving design.
- Removable condenser shroud permits convenient access to coils for regular cleaning, and includes washable, pull-out filters.
- All units are 100% run-tested at the production facility in Tennessee, and proudly assembled in America.
- Equipped with filter drier for sealed system refrigerant to ensure lifespan of compressor by removing moisture and inhibiting acid formation.
- Unit will automatically activate fan motor and heater to prevent freezing when temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit are sensed.
- Monitor up to 170 individual PTAC units wirelessly through a single interface; ideal for hotels, apartment complexes, or multiple properties.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Liquid agents contained within the coils of an air conditioner are what make cooling possible. R-410A is the eco-friendly refrigerant of the future. Recently recognized by the EPA, R-410A contains no bromine or chlorine, and consequently will not harm or deplete the ozone, like previous refrigerants.
- DigiSmart® Control Board: Each unit is furnished with the proprietary DigiSmart® control and energy management system. All Amana PTACs can be wirelessly connected to a central monitoring location for superior energy savings and diagnostics. With Property Management and Front Desk Management Software, energy costs can be significantly offset through programmable temperature limits and automated maintenance notifications. These features help sustain EER and prolong the life of the unit.
- Energy-Efficiency: An Amana PTAC's efficiency is evaluated by its Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER), a measurement system developed by the EPA. It is defined by BTU cooling output of a typical season divided by the total energy input in watt-hours during the same period. The higher the number, the greater energy efficiency. Amana packaged units have a EER rating of up to 11.7, creating significant energy cost savings for years to come.
- Quiet Comfort: To minimize undesirable operation noise, Amana has acoustically engineered their units to include an indoor tangential fan and a two-speed indoor motor to promote even airflow, while the two-speed outdoor fan reduces overall sound levels. With a Sound Transmission Class (STC) of 28, these units are certain to provide a tranquil, comfortable environment for all.
- BTU Cooling: 11700
- Electric Heat: 3.5 kW
- CFM: 310
- Depth From Wall: 7.625"
- Voltage: 208 to 230
- PTC093G35CXX: 9000 BTU, 208 - 230 Volt, Sea Coast Corrosion Protection
- PTC093G35AXX: 9000 BTU, 208 - 230 Volt
- PTC153G35AXXX: 15000 BTU, 208 - 230 Volt
- PTC123G35CXXX: 11700 BTU, 208 - 230 Volt, Sea Coast Corrosion Protection
- PTC153G35CXXX: 15000 BTU, 208 - 230 Volt, Sea Coast Corrosion Protection
Additional Amana Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Amana Products
- Amana Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Collection
This Amana item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Amana PTC123G35AXXX
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PTC123G35AXXX and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Amana products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.