This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Kit Available
PTAC Thermostat Recommended
Gateway Antenna Recommended
Curtain Baffle Available
Sub-base Kit Available
Outdoor Grille Available
Through-the-Wall Sleeve Recommended
- Energy efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit.
- Effectively cools up 14200 BTU's per hour, and includes 5 kW electric heater.
- Increased dehumidification capacity helps maintain lower moisture levels in rooms, keeping guests comfort in mind.
- Allow guests to tailor the room temperature to their desired level with the seven button touch pad control console.
- 7-5/8" projection from wall to front of unit provides low-profile, space-saving design.
- Removable condenser shroud permits convenient access to coils for regular cleaning, and includes washable, pull-out filters.
- All units are 100% run-tested at the production facility in Tennessee, and proudly assembled in America.
- Equipped with filter drier for sealed system refrigerant to ensure lifespan of compressor by removing moisture and inhibiting acid formation.
- Unit will automatically activate fan motor and heater to prevent freezing when temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit are sensed.
- Monitor up to 170 individual PTAC units wirelessly through a single interface; ideal for hotels, apartment complexes, or multiple properties.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Liquid agents contained within the coils of an air conditioner are what make cooling possible. R-410A is the eco-friendly refrigerant of the future. Recently recognized by the EPA, R-410A contains no bromine or chlorine, and consequently will not harm or deplete the ozone, like previous refrigerants.
- Energy-Efficiency: An Amana PTAC's efficiency is evaluated by its Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER), a measurement system developed by the EPA. It is defined by BTU cooling output of a typical season divided by the total energy input in watt-hours during the same period. The higher the number, the greater energy efficiency. Amana packaged units have a EER rating of up to 11.7, creating significant energy cost savings for years to come.
- DigiSmart® Control Board: Each unit is furnished with the proprietary DigiSmart® control and energy management system. All Amana PTACs can be wirelessly connected to a central monitoring location for superior energy savings and diagnostics. With Property Management and Front Desk Management Software, energy costs can be significantly offset through programmable temperature limits and automated maintenance notifications. These features help sustain EER and prolong the life of the unit.
- Quiet Comfort: To minimize undesirable operation noise, Amana has acoustically engineered their units to include an indoor tangential fan and a two-speed indoor motor to promote even airflow, while the two-speed outdoor fan reduces overall sound levels. With a Sound Transmission Class (STC) of 28, these units are certain to provide a tranquil, comfortable environment for all.
- BTU Cooling: 14200
- BTU Heating:
- CFM: 410
- Depth From Wall: 7.625"
- Voltage: 208 to 230
- PTH123G35AXXX: 12,000 BTU, Heat Pump, 3.5 kW Electric Heater
- PTH153G35AXXX: 14,200 BTU, Heat Pump, 3.5 kW Electric Heater
- PTH093G35AXXX: 9000 BTU, Heat Pump, 3.5 kW Electric Heater
Additional Amana Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Amana Products
- Shop All Amana Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Collection Products
Our SKU: Amana PTH153G50AXXX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Amana PTH153G50AXXX
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Amana PTH153G50AXXX Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Filter Type||Washable Air Filters|
|Installation Type||Through Wall|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Moisture Removal (Pints per Hour)||4.4|
|Suction Line Connection Size (O.D)||0.875|
|Voltage Range||208 to 230|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.