Choosing the right garage door for your home is a very important decision. With over 60 years of experience Amarr offers stylish and sturdy options to fit any home and budget. Doors are manufacturered in the United States from high quality steel to provide you with the safety and security you're looking for.
- Constructed from durable single-layer steel
- 1 steel construction layer
- Timeless beauty at an affordable price
- Safe Guard Pinch Protection keeps fingers safe while the door is rolling
- Steel doors require very little maintenance
- Bottom weather seal keeps a tight seal against the elements
- Available with 3/32" single strength glass
- Finished with baked-on coating that can easily be painted to match your home
- Door workmanship and hardware covered under Amarr 3 year limited warranty
- Paint finish covered under Amarr lifetime limited warranty
- Punched Angle Brackets:Where needed, the installer will provide punched angle brackets used to support the back end of the garage door track
- Vinyl Seal:A vinyl seal on both sides and the top of the door are beneficial to keep your garage better insulated.
- Classica 1000: This model
- Classica 2000: This model with polystyrene insulation
- Classica 3000: This model with polyurethane insulation and additional steel backplate
- Door Width: 8 ft.
- Door Height: 7 ft.
- Door Thickness: 2"
- Steel Thickness: 24 gauge
- R-Value: 0
- Minimum Headroom: 9-1/2" (with low headroom track)
Additional Amarr Links
This Amarr item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Amarr CLASSC1000TUSCANY8X7_WHITE*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CLASSC1000TUSCANY8X7 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Amarr products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.