Choosing the right garage door for your home is a very important decision. With over 60 years of experience Amarr offers stylish and sturdy options to fit any home and budget. Doors are manufacturered in the United States from high quality steel to provide you with the safety and security you're looking for.
- Constructed from durable single-layer steel
- 2 steel and 1 polystrene insulation construction layers
- Timeless beauty at an affordable price
- Safe Guard Pinch Protection keeps fingers safe while the door is rolling
- Steel doors require very little maintenance
- Bottom weather seal keeps a tight seal against the elements
- Available with 3/32" single strength glass
- Finished with baked-on coating that can easily be painted to match your home
- Door workmanship and hardware covered under Amarr 3 year limited warranty
- Paint finish covered under Amarr lifetime limited warranty
- Punched Angle Brackets:Where needed, the installer will provide punched angle brackets used to support the back end of the garage door track
- Vinyl Seal:A vinyl seal on both sides and the top of the door are beneficial to keep your garage better insulated.
- Stratford 1000: This model without polystyrene insulation or additional steel backplate
- Stratford 2000: This model without additional steel backplate
- Stratford 3000: This model
- Door Width: 8 ft.
- Door Height: 7 ft.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Steel Thickness: 27 gauge
- R-Value: 6.48
- Minimum Headroom: 9-1/2" (with low headroom track)
- Insulation: Polystyrene
Additional Amarr Links
Our SKU: Amarr STRAT3000SHORT8X7
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Amarr STRAT3000SHORT8X7 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Bottom Weather Seal||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Garage Door Size||8' x 7'|
|Garage Type||1 Car|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.