Single Light 24" Height Table Lamp
- Cream fabric rectangle shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 24"
- Lamp Base Material: Metal, Synthetic
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Height: 11"
- Shade Length: 18.25"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Width: 12.25"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Ambience Lighting by Minka Lavery is a blending of portable table and floor lamps, and decorative mirrors that illustrate the concept of affordable fashion. Collections such as Walt Disney Signature, Jessica McClintock Home, and Hearst Castle, all inspire the evolution of contemporary style for the modern home and design consumer. Find the lamp or mirror accompaniment that will help define your personal decor.
Additional Ambience Links
Our SKU: Ambience AM 12150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ambience 12150-0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ambience 12150-0 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal, Synthetic|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.