Freedom Control Kit with Dock, Communication Hub & Charger
The innovative K200i Freedom Control from Amerec provides the ultimate steam bathing experience. The wireless remote control allows the bather to operate control functions from virtually anywhere within 50' of the steam shower. Imagine monitoring the temperature of your steam bath while reading the morning paper and brewing coffee in your kitchen. Installation is simplified as there is no need to run control cables inside shower walls or drill large holes through expensive marble, granite or tile wall material. The K200i wireless remote communicates with the steam bath generator much like a cordless phone handset communicates with its base.
- RF Wireless control provides user convenience up to 50' from generator location
- Available only for use with K200i Freedom Control and required FC200PCU
- Eliminates need to bury control cables inside walls or drill holes in wall surfaces
- Large color display offers quick and easy adjustment of steam bath settings
- Freedom Control can be used to activate Warm Start feature
- Control kit includes wall mounted dock with integral temperature sensor and on/off button, RF communication hub and separate 120V charger base
Additional Amerec Links
This Amerec item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Amerec 9221-010*
- Amerec 9221-001*
- Amerec 9221-018*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K200i and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Amerec products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.