48'' Idaho Diamond Wall Stove Board from the Natural Cleft Collection
Accent your home with a quality hearth pad from American Panel Hearth Products. Their hearth pads are crafted from high quality stone and ceramics as well as expertly finished for maximum durability. UL rated and meets all government safety standards. Natural Cleft Slate is the most popular texture for slate flooring, the surface is moderately rough giving your hearth pad a slip resistant and very unique appearance. Made from rock found in the USA, which has been hand selected, chipped by hand with a rock hammer and set into cement. No two will ever be the same!
American Panel has been manufacturing high quality hearth products for 29 years; and are very proud of the fact that their products are produced in the United States. They are looking forward to helping you find your Hearth Pads and to keep your home safe from stove fires for years to come.
Product's Actual Shape Shown in Upper Left Hand Corner of Image.
- No Removal of Carpeting Required
- Only Non-Combustible Materials Used
- UL Tested Protection for Your Families Safety
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
Latex Modified Thinset:
- Increase Bonding Strength
- Added Elasticity, Especially Important for Shipping, Handling, and Installation
- Manufactured Using a "Thin Set" Bonding Technique to Give Flexibility to Withstand the Weight of Heavy Stones Without Cracking or Splitting
- Stain Resistant
- Automotive Type E-Coated Painting Process
- No Overspray Issues on Grout, Frames Painted Prior to Top Installation
- Fiber Reinforced Product
- Excellent Bonding Characteristics
- Highest Recommendation by Tile Institute for Bonding Characteristics
- 95% Recycled Material
- Highest Score Possible for Mold Resistance
- Mechanically Fastened to Frame in Addition to Silicone Adhesive
- 48' Wide x 1-3/8'' High
Additional American Panel Links
Our SKU: American Panel AP2608
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Panel AP2608*
Idaho Diamond Slate
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Panel AP2608 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.