40'' x 40'' Montana Flagstone Wall Stove Board from the Tumbled Slate Collection
Accent your home with a quality hearth pad from American Panel Hearth Products. Their hearth pads are crafted from high quality stone and ceramics as well as expertly finished for maximum durability. UL rated and meets all government safety standards. With an earthen feel and antiqued look, the Tumbled Slate series is a versatile material that aesthetically adds to the interior of any home.
American Panel has been manufacturing high quality hearth products for 29 years; and are very proud of the fact that their products are produced in the United States. They are looking forward to helping you find your Hearth Pads and to keep your home safe from stove fires for years to come.
Product's Actual Shape Shown in Upper Left Hand Corner of Image.
- No Removal of Carpeting Required
- Only Non-Combustible Materials Used
- UL Tested Protection for Your Families Safety
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
Latex Modified Thinset:
- Increase Bonding Strength
- Added Elasticity, Especially Important for Shipping, Handling, and Installation
- Manufactured Using a "Thin Set" Bonding Technique to Give Flexibility to Withstand the Weight of Heavy Stones Without Cracking or Splitting
- Stain Resistant
- Automotive Type E-Coated Painting Process
- No Overspray Issues on Grout, Frames Painted Prior to Top Installation
- Fiber Reinforced Product
- Excellent Bonding Characteristics
- Highest Recommendation by Tile Institute for Bonding Characteristics
- 95% Recycled Material
- Highest Score Possible for Mold Resistance
- Mechanically Fastened to Frame in Addition to Silicone Adhesive
- 40'' Wide x 40'' Long x 1-1/4'' High
Additional American Panel Links
This American Panel item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Panel AP812*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AP812 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Panel products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.