Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Double Handle Widespread Gooseneck Metering Lavatory Faucet
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free and built to last.
- Vandal resistant cast brass construction and aerator.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Adjustable flow cycle.
- Meets ADA Standards.
- Order grid drain separately.
- Hot/Cold Button Indicators.
- Replaceable Valve Cartridge: Facilitates simple replacement.
- Pressure Compensating Aerator: Provides a constant water flow of 1.5 gpm throughout the pressure range.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Metering Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1340.855
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1340.855.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|