- Deep Soak tub drain assembly
- Constructed of ABS plastic, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Compatible with a variety of American Standard Deep Soak tubs
- Toe-tap operation
- Hole Size Required: 2-13/16"
- Tailpiece Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Overflow Height: 17" - 19-1/2"
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Deep Soak Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1640.305
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1640.305.011
- American Standard 1640.305.068*
- American Standard 1640.305.021
- American Standard 1640.305.222
- American Standard 1640.305.099
- American Standard 1640.305.002
- American Standard 1640.305.295
- American Standard 1640.305.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.