- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed from solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower Arm Length: 12"
- Adjustable wall flange is included
- 1/2" threaded male inlet, 1/2" threaded male outlet
- Ceiling mounted shower arm design for rain-shower experience
- Designed for use with shower heads with standard 1/2" female connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Additional American Standard Links
Our SKU: American Standard 1660.190
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1660.190.068*
- American Standard 1660.190.224
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- American Standard 1660.190.099*
- American Standard 1660.190.002
- American Standard 1660190.008*
- American Standard 1660.190.295
- American Standard 1660.190.075*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 1660.190.224 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.